Hypertrophy plateaus and lagging body parts are primarily due to misperformed exercises.
We want to solve that problem for you.
Performing lifts incorrectly can definitely be the root cause of frustration for many athletes who are not as big or strong as they’d hope to be.
And more importantly, bad form can lead to wasted volume, injuries, and long-term burnout.
You might be surprised just how far a lifter can get with bad form, as we at 3DMJ have seen improper movement patterns at all levels of athlete.
But eventually, these experienced trainees come to us because they have hit a wall in progress.
And when this happens, the first thing we ask for is a collection of lifting videos to look for any holes in their exercise execution.
Because this is not a “beginner’s problem”.
This is an area of concern for all athletes and coaches who care about their bodies and results.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- 23 full-length video tutorials performed and narrated by 3DMJ Coaches. (More videos to be added every few months!)
- Instruction on set-up, performance, grip, stance, verbal cues, equipment, bracing, and any other overall execution guidance you may need in a text-based format
- Programming considerations for every exercise so you know how it fits into your overall plan
- Possible alternative movements or modified versions of key exercises
- Linked citations and visual aids where appropriate to enhance learning
- Links and details to our most recommended programs and educational courses for athletes and trainers
- Free videos and chapters of the Muscle and Strength Training Pyramid
- Over 40 additional articles and podcast episodes directly related to training specifics and programming so you can continue to customize and enhance your performance efforts over time
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Any athlete of any skill level who wants to ensure proper technique for themselves
- Any athlete who wants to learn how to program certain movements for increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Any coach who wants to ensure proper technique for themselves and their athletes
- Any coach who wants to improve how they communicate proper technique to their clients
- Any lifting enthusiast that needs to learn the lifts, improve their technique, or fine-tune their performance to ensure that their movements are safe, useful, and effective
CHECK OUT THIS SAMPLE BACK SQUAT TUTORIAL VIDEO
- COURSE CURRICULUM -
Chapter 1 - Intro & How to Use This Course
2 - Warming Up (NEW)
3 - Back Squat
4 - Front Squat
5 - Hack Squat / Leg Press
6 - Single Leg Squat Variations
7 - Hip Thrust
8 - Deadlift
9 - Romanian Deadlift
10 - Good Morning
11 - Cable Pull-Through
12 - Calf Raise
13 - Bench Press
14 - Floor Press
15 - Incline Press (NEW)
16 - Dips
17 - Overhead Press
18 - Cable Row / Dumbbell Row
19 - Barbell Row / Seal Row
20 - Pull-Ups / Chin- Ups
21 - Lat Pull-Down
22 - Lat Pull-Over
23 - Dumbbell Lateral Raise
24 - Skull Crusher / OH Tri Ext
25 - Bicep / Forearm Curls (NEW)
26 - Hanging Leg Raise
27 - Plank
28 - Blood Flow Restriction (NEW)
29 - How To Build A Program (NEW)
Chapter 30 - Further Learning & Resources
COMING IN 2021!
Leg Curl Variations